São Martinho Chapel, Óbidos
São Martinho’ chapel is located right in front of São Pedros’ church. It was founded by a priest – Pêro Fernandes in the year of 1331.
Highlights go for the frontage of this chapel.
It is topped by corbels where an ogival porch with 3 archivolts is set on some vegetal capital columns, and a gothic inscription can be read.
Inside, the chapel shows us 3 ogival arcosolia tombs covered by a beautiful dome.
Outside, more than 2 medieval tombs can be found.